I’m a matcha green tea lover.
Not for the love of the flavor — it’s not the reason! I drink it because I’m told it’s good for health and, to be frank, the true reason why I drink matcha green tea is that I believe it helps in burning more calories. But then I decided to check out what are the other benefits of matcha tea people talk about?
Matcha is an antioxidant powerhouse, originating in Japan but widely used throughout the world. This beverage has a multitude of uses from enhancing mood to preventing cancer, lowering blood pressure to bad cholesterol levels, and much more.
Here’s a list of some of its wonderful health benefits — benefits that you may not have been aware of.
Everyday consumption of matcha green tea powder is thought to decrease the risk of high blood pressure.
- Detoxifies the body effectively and naturally.
- Fortifies the immune system.
- Matcha is also known for its anti-viral, anti-bacteria, anti-diabetes, and anti-cancer effect.
- Matchacan destroy viruses and bacteria that cause dental caries and throat infections.
- Boosts memory and concentration.
- Matcha increases energy levels and endurance.
With all these plentiful benefits…it’s a surprise we drink anything else. What’s more, if you want to buy organic matcha green tea online, The AOI Tea Company is the best option to consider.